TICKETS NOW ON SALE
for the VIRGINIA PREMIER of
Mariah's Music & Arts
1st licensed production of "It's Easy!"
GOOD NEWS BULLETIN BOARD
Learning how to use the library is important! This 50-minute interactive children’s musical makes the learning fun!
Whether an intimate setting or a stage with an audience of hundreds, See The Wish Onstage can bring the live performance to your elementary school children.
• "Overture/Lost In The Library" Welcome to The Library
• "A Guessing Game" Fiction or Non-Fiction
• "Everyone's Life Is A Story" Biography and Autobiography
• "Rock n' Reference" Reference Books
• "Mr. Dewey Blues" Call Numbers and the Dewey Decimal
• System (We include your school's unique indexing system
• "Can You Find This Book?" "I Found It!"
• "Please Bring It Back" Library Cards and Circulation
• "A Book Can Take You" Lost in The Library (Reprise)
• Sing-a-long of "Speak Up, Reach Out"
Performed by author/composer January M. Akselrad as “Library Ann".
You provide the space, and we set the stage!
This complete musical presentation is recorded as a Mom's Choice and Benjamin Franklin Award-Winning CD with follow-along guidebook. Signings by composer/performer, January Akselrad, can be scheduled after each show. Available in our store!
Price: $895* includes list of aligned Common Core State Standards, follow-up activities, “Lost In The Library” CD/Guidebook and Focus Ann/classroom management tool. This musical presentation is approved and listed with Putnam/Northern Westchester B.O.C.E.S Arts In Education. *See The Wish can operate on a sliding fee scale depending on the assets of your school. Schools with larger budgets help offset presentation costs for schools with minimal budgets. 845-797-9183 / www.seethewish.com / firstname.lastname@example.org